CORONAVIRUS Update 4/1/2020
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to develop, NCTC is prepared to maintain best-in-class service and peace of mind during this uncertain time.
- NCTC is actively monitoring the spread of COVID-19 and is following the situation in a coordinated manner with federal, state, and local health and safety officials. The health of the communities we serve is our top priority as we continue to assess impacts to our employees, communications network, customers, and suppliers.
- NCTC will rely on our distributed communications network as well as our network redundancy to help limit disruptions in service. We are committed to providing reliable, resilient service to both business and residential customers during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- NCTC is taking necessary precautions to anticipate increased usage demands, maximize the available bandwidth, and minimize potential for network slowdowns to prepare for the potential disruption COVID-19 may cause. In addition, we will remain fully staffed to address isolated incidents should they arise.
- NCTC is taking extra steps to protect the health of our employees and customers as the virus is spreading into our service territory. Beginning April 1, we are restricting our field technicians from entering residences and businesses to protect them and customers from potential spread of the virus. Most network issues can be resolved from outside the premise or remotely by our technicians. We will provide telephone consulting to customers to help with self-installation of broadband services and analysis of troubles that occur in premise wiring and equipment.
- We are limiting walk-in access to our business office locations.
- You can reach us at 888-873-6282 or firstname.lastname@example.org to order or change services and report service issues.
- We have drop boxes at our Gibbon and Burwell business office locations.
- You can call us at 1-888-873-6282 to make a credit or debit card payment over the phone
- You can pay online at www.nctc.net
We will continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 and will provide additional information to our customers and employees as it becomes available. If you have questions or service concerns, do not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-873-6282 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Thank you for being a valued customer.
Assistance for low-income households
With homeschooling now firmly in place , we want low-income families to know about the FCC’s Lifeline program. The program aims to help low-income households pay for their telephone and broadband charges by providing a monthly subsidy. To see if you qualify, click here.
3/18/2020-Letter to School Districts
NCTC is committed to supporting our area schools and families in the communities we
serve during this unprecedented time.
Beginning today, we are offering the following for households in our service area with K-
12 and/or college students that will need Internet access for online learning.
• We are waiving the $185 set up and installation fee.
• We are not requiring our normal one-year contract.
• We are extending our March promotion through April 30th. Sign up and get
one-month free Internet service.
Families may call NCTC at 1-888-873-6282 to sign up.